Win a one day yoga and meditation retreat on the Gold Coast
We are giving you the chance to win a one day yoga and meditation retreat taking place on Saturday the 25th of May on the Gold Coast!!
To enter make sure you like the competition post on Instagram, follow us, tag 3 friends and subscribe to our newsletter via our website. It is that easy!
Completion closes 30 April 2019 winner announced 1 May 2019 via direct message. By entering entrants confirm that they are 18+ years of age and acknowledge that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Instructions, prizes and information on how to enter form part of these conditions. By entering the Promotion, entrants accept these conditions.
2. The promoter is Gewrew Pty Ltd. ABN is 52 622 770 567 and address is PO Box 629 Broadbeach QLD 4218 (Promoter).
3. The Promotion begins at 6am (AEST) on Wednesday 17/04/2019 and concludes at 11.59pm on Tuesday 30/04/2019 (Promotion Period).
4. Entries are open to Australian residents over the age of 18.
5. To enter, participants must like the Competition Post on Instagram; follow Gewrew; tag 3 friends and subscribe to our newsletter via www.gewrew.com. Entrants must be aged 18 or over and profiles must be on public to qualify for entry.
6. Entry is void if the entry has not been completed in full or has been tampered with.
7. Total prize pool draw value is $150 AUD and consists of:
. a. 1 x Major Prize - one day yoga and meditation retreat on Saturday 25 May 2019 on the Gold Coast, valued at $150 AUD, awarded based on the first valid entry drawn.
9. 1 x Major Prize will be awarded based on the first valid entry drawn at the conclusion of the competition.
10. The Major Prize winner will be determined by the Promoter on Wednesday 01/05/2019. The Promoter will contact the prize winner with full details via Direct Message on Instagram. The Major Prize winner is eligible to win the listed prize only.
11. If the Major Prize winner cannot take the prize as stipulated or if it is unclaimed after 1 week from the date that the Major Prize winner is determined, the entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to the next valid entry.
12.The Major Prize consists of one day yoga and meditation retreat for 1 person on Saturday, 25 May 2019 on the Gold Coast. Travel/transfers NOT included.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and the identification of participants. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any participant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these conditions.
18. The Promoter and shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or any loss or damage arising from their own negligence) or for any illness or personal injury suffered or sustained relating to the prize and/or the participants attendance at the Event, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
19. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
20. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, and prize suppliers. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the participant. Participants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter.
21. As a condition of accepting any Major Prize. the winner consents to the Promoter using his/her name, likeness, image and/or voice in any media (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) when advertising its business or the Competition for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome) and/or promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.